Supply Modified Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane
What you will read ...Types of Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane Foil-coated aluminum foilAdvantages Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane Method for storing oxide bitumen oxide or BOFApplications of bituminous oxide or BOFPlastic polymer bitumen or BPPBenefits of the plastic polymer coatingDifference Between Oxidized Bitumen and Polymer Bitumen
BOF or Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane is an oxidized bitumen-based moisture insulator with a fiberglass sheath or fiberglass fiber and a non-woven polyester layer. prefabricated die-cast insulating bitumen based on 60/70/60 bitumen, which is a type of first-order bitumen, is produced. which is best known in the classification of bitumen types.
Types of Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane
- Simple waterproofing
This type of insulation will be suitable for covering the insulation surface after installation.
- Foil-coated aluminum foil
Foil-coated aluminum foil
This type of Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane use in the case of uncoated insulating installation. In addition to creating aesthetic on the surface of the work. The aluminum foil reflects the UV rays of the sun and reduces the absorption of heat in the ceiling and wall of the building, and in some cases. Such as waterproofing all levels of construction such as flat and steep roofs, walls. And the kitchen, the building, the pool and the water and … . It has practical uses.
Advantages Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane
- Raw materials use in insulation production of BOF insulation produce in compliance with all standards.
- Approximately 15 years from the lifetime and reliability of the bitumen oxide rubble goes through.
- This product produce without any recycled and waste materials. And the bitumen produced there in is a combination of oil-bitumen with a special formulation.
Method for storing oxide bitumen oxide or BOF
- Insulating rolls should be faced and laid flat and smooth.
- Failure to store oxidiz bitumen in the sun.
- Safety equipment such as helmet, gloves and retaining belt use during installation.
- Due to the dryness of the surface of the work and the concrete of the structure before installation, it is assured that after installation it will not be
separated from the work surface due to the evaporation of moisture from the work surface. After installing the insulation to prevent damage, the insulation level covere if the work continues.
Applications of bituminous oxide or BOF
This product also use in industrial applications such as moisture insulation of roof and floor construction, tires, pipe coating, paint and so on.
Categorizing and encoding oxidiz bitumen with a soft point and degree of penetration. For example, 85/40 oxide bitumen has an oC 5 + -85 dots and a 40 -5 dmm degree of penetration.
bitumen also satisfies the criteria of solubility and weight loss in the effects of heat. Beside the name of the bitumen, the point is softness and degree of penetration. The softening points of oxide bitumen are much higher than their corresponding penetration bitumen. So the thermal sensitivity of the oxide bitumen will be much higher.
When bitumen, the smell of gas oil is smelled and smoke produce. And due to its thick thickness it is due to its low adhesion.
Plastic polymer bitumen or BPP
Prefabricated die-cast insulating bitumen based on 60/70/60 bitumen, which is a type of first-order bitumen, is produced. which is best known in the classification of bitumen types.
The pure bitumen from refin petroleum products extracted from oil rigs. By heating the pure bitumen in refineries producing bitumen, gasoline, petroleum solvents, light petroleum, petroleum gas and other light oils. Pure bitumen naming perform with their penetration rating.
The bitumen smelt at the time of installation, and because of its molecular distance. Its adhesion is extremely high and therefore less thickness.
Benefits of the plastic polymer coating
1. The life span of this rubble is over 15 years.
2. This type of insulation is high in cold weather up to 5 degrees and in heat, ultimately, has a high flexibility of 100 degrees.
3. Due to the presence of pure bitumen in this ruber, it has a good weight. It prevents the build-up of excess build-up.
Difference Between Oxidized Bitumen and Polymer Bitumen
- The quality and lifetime of polymer bitumen is higher than oxide bitumen.
- The polymeric bitumen resistance is higher than oxide bitumen in cold and heat.
- Bitumen thickness of polymer is less oxidized and does not put much pressure into the building.
- Also the smell of bitumen is better and more pleasant.